Rockfon® Spanair® Plank Hook-in Metal Panel Ceiling System is easy to install, due to its intuitive grid-based suspension design. These metal acoustic ceiling panels can accommodate flat designs and can be removed or replaced without difficulty, making it an ideal choice for areas requiring accessibility. Each interior metal ceiling panel features tabs on each plank which nest into notched main tees, providing downward accessibility without tools. Our metal ceiling systems may contribute to LEED® Certification project credits.
- Square edge design features perimeter gasket on two sides
- Easily incorporates air, fire, audio, and other mechanical services
- Acoustical enhancement through a variety of perforation designs and Acoutex™ backer
- Aluminum plank ceiling system contains no organic compounds that support mold or microbial growth
- Up to 100% recycled content; recyclable at end of useful life