In October of 2016, Travis Credit Union made a conscious decision to embark on a massive branch transformation project, systematically renovating each of their branches to align their members’ banking experience with today’s technological trends, modernize the aesthetics, and to standardize their presence with a dynamic branding scheme for the retail facet of their organization.
To accomplish both the aesthetic and functional needs of the project, arcINTERIORS selected Rockfon Artic® acoustic stone wool ceiling panels and Chicago Metallic® suspension systems which delivered the following outcomes:
- 50 percent increase in noise absorption with Rockfon ceiling system
- 85 percent light reflectance with Rockfon Artic ceiling panels
- Stone wool ceiling panels have earned UL® Environment’s GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low-emitting products
- Title 24 California requirements met and exceeded
- 2016 California Green Building requirements met and exceeded