Rockfon® Infinity™ D Perimeter Trim is the factory-engineered alternative to in-field drywall framing and is available in a variety of perimeter depths. This drywall ceiling trim accepts standard 5/8” gypsum panels and includes grooved and primed taping flanges for drywall compound and paint. Made from sturdy extruded aluminum, the trim is created in one-piece for fewer visible lines.
- Extruded aluminum trim comes in two heights: 4” and 6”
- Drywall edge trim can be straight or curved in the horizontal axis
- Grooved taping flange is primed for drywall compound
- Ceiling transition trim simplifies installation, compared to drywall framing
- Sustainable: 85% post-consumer recycled content, 100% locally recyclable
Rockfon is now available on Masterspec.
Specify Infinity™ D Perimeter Trim on your next project today by checking out our Masterspec page below.