Helping expand industry knowledge to create beautiful, high-performance, effective ceiling designs, Rockfon has updated our “Designing with Metal Ceilings” educational course for architects, designers and other building team professionals. To request this one-hour, in-person presentation, please email cs@Rockfon.com, call 800-323-7164, or click here to find a representative in your area.
“Designing with Metal Ceilings” teaches participants about the:
- Benefits of suspended ceilings, such as aesthetics, easy maintenance, sustainability attributes, optimized acoustics and other high-performance advantages
- Design considerations with metal ceilings, such as aluminum or steel construction, suspension systems, sizes, shapes, perforations and finish options
- Budget, schedule and installation considerations of metal ceiling designs
- Specification considerations of metal ceilings, such as recycled content, industry installation guidelines, international and local code requirements, and ASTM performance standards
- Standard and unique project applications for common metal ceiling systems, such as exposed or concealed suspension systems, open cell, security, curves, clouds and perimeter trims