Chicago Metallic® 1260 Aluminum Cap 15/16" Exposed, Fire Rated grid ceiling system is available in intermediate and heavy-duty designs, and is built with HDG 30 steel and an 100% aluminum cap for upgraded corrosion resistance in interior environments. This acoustical suspension system uses seismically compliant stab-end cross tees for a quick and easy ceiling assembly. Chicago Metallic™ grid systems are third party certified to meet ASTM standards and are listed with ICCES Evaluation Services, reference report ESR-2631 for more details.
- Ceiling grid system features stab-end cross tee and is offered in both intermediate and heavy duty options
- Created with expansion reliefs, this suspension system is suitable for fire-rated ceiling assemblies
- Upgraded corrosion resistance in interior environments by featuring an aluminum cap
- Sustainable: Aluminum-100%; steel-minimum 25% recycled content,100% locally recyclable
- Chicago Metallic® suspension systems meet a Class-A flame spread rating in accordance with ASTM standard E1264-08
Available in the following standard colors, Rockfon® Color-all™ colors, and RAL color options.
For packaging information, please download datasheet.