Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
This is the role:
The Office Manager at Rockfon will be leading the Employee Experience (EE) team in advocating for an experience that enables, empowers, and engages all employees. The Office Manager oversees all office related tasks and projects and acts as the ultimate Rockfon advocate, setting the tone for a positive working environment, while also being able to set firm boundaries and reinforce efficient processes that keep things working smoothly for all.
The Office Manager will plan and execute company related events as well as the initiatives that help drive better company-wide communications, recognition, cost savings, operations, and ultimately, retention and engagement.
The Office Manager performs broad administrative duties required to support the efficient use of assigned resources. Manage and prioritize work and/or alter the work schedule to deal with shifting priorities during the workday or week of specified project personnel. work with our business leaders to ensure employees are equipped with the facility resources and tools they need to succeed. This position will also be responsible for managing the front desk - greeting and assisting all Rockfon guests, ensuring their visit is a positive and memorable experience.
Key Results Areas:
- Manage front desk operations and appearance of our reception area Manage the front lobby. Greet vendors, customers and visitors in a courteous and helpful manner
- Be the primary point of contact for all office/facility related issues and questions
- Interface with GSP to execute and administer various programs, including cell phones, food/beverage programs, office supplies, leased autos, and others purchasing duties as needed. This may include ordering and distributing the purchases to the correct party(ies)
- Answer incoming phone calls in a friendly manner, determine purpose of call, and forward to appropriate personnel or department
- Travel Administrator – Primary contact and trainer for BCD and Concur travel tool. Make travel arrangements (primarily international) for employees and guests as needed.
- Plan/manage/run all internal and external company meetings/events. Includes: Holiday party, Summer Picnic, Manager’s Meeting, Board Meetings, State of the Business, National Sales Meeting etc. Includes negotiating with vendors and making event planning decisions.
- Ensure proper maintenance and stocking of conference rooms and equipment.
- Arrange and oversee office repairs and services. Manage desk assignments and any changes needed.
- Responsible for the managing a budget and to properly delegate costs to other budgets.
- Ensure new employee physical workspace is prepared prior to new employee starting.
- Employee Recognition Program Administrator
- Support/nurture employee engagement and recognition
- Manage monthly snacks
- Manage ordering of holiday turkeys and hams
- Coordinate with HR as required for the distribution of employee programs (new hires, holiday & anniversary gifts, etc)
- Receive, coordinate and distribute mail.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
This is what you offer:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associate’s Degree in Business is highly desirable).
- Minimum 1 to 3 years in a supervisory role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and specified project personnel
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to present a professional image to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Requires the ability to use a personal computer Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, Power-Point and Outlook