Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
This is the role:
This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager – Central Florida & South. This position is responsible for selling Rockfon product at the best mix of average sales price and volume. You will be responsible for representing the company well to contractors, architects, and distributors.
Key Results Areas:
- Develop and execute the Rockfon market strategies which are short and long term while working directly with the Contractors, Distributors and Architects within your given geography selling and specifying Rockfon products.
- Present new product and AIA presentations to Architects, designers and end users.
- Support Architects (50%) Distributors (20%) Contractors (20%) and Administrative (10%) within the states outlined above, and be responsible for account management including merchandising, updating binders, installing and maintaining displays, ensuring good price points, asking for and taking orders, stock checking.
- The territory will include the state of Ohio and parts of the state of Indiana.
This is what you offer:
- Post-secondary education in Business or a relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Commercial non Residential sales preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical sales environment.
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- High level time management and organization skills
- Very skilled at building and maintaining high level relationships and networks within the Contractor, Distributor and Architecture industry.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel up to 50%