Metal Ceiling Solutions
ROCKFON® CurvGrid™ One-directional Curved Ceiling System
CurvGrid™ One-Directional system utilizes factory-curved CurvGrid suspension along with panels that butt together end-to-end and curve to follow the undulating ceiling plane, giving a one-directional continuous ribbon-like appearance.The patented primary carrier reduces labor-intensive hanger drops by more than 50 percent versus competitive systems.Flexible panels are available in standard 2′ x 6′, and custom sizes. They can be ordered in a wide range of painted colors and finishes. CurvGrid™ panels utilize factory-curved CurvGrid suspension along with flexible panels in a variety of finish option to provide curved ceilings that conceal the suspension from view. CurvTrim perimeters with factory-mitered corners offer clean, crisp intersections.
|Surfaces / Patterns||Surface range|
|NRC||NRC perforated with acoutex backer: 0.70|
NRC perforated with 1 ½" fiberglass acoustical pad: 0.90
Class A: flame 0, smoke 0 per ASTM E 84 (metal)
|Classification||Type XX, pattern C, G per ASTM E 1264|
|Warranty||1-Year Metal Ceilings Limited Warranty Learn more|
- Premium Painted Color
- Beige Metallic - 796
- Champagne Metallic - 795
- Cherry - 403
- Copper Metallic - 798
- Iron Glimmer Metallic - 797
- Karri - 405
- Maple - 401
- Oak - 402
- Pumpkin Maple - 404
- Walnut - 406
- Anthracite - 708
NCS S 7010-R90B
- Concrete - 706
NCS S 6500-N
- Gravel - 703
NCS S 3502-B
- Mastic - 704
NCS S 3500-N
- Plaster - 702
NCS S 1005-R80B
- Stone - 701
NCS S 1500-N
- Tarmac - 707
NCS S 6005-R20B
- Zinc - 705
NCS S 4005-R50B
- Anthracite - 708
- Chili - 750
NCS S 1580-Y90R
- Curacao - 751
NCS S 2555-B20G
- Vitamin - 752
NCS S 0585-Y20R
- Chili - 750
- Chalk - 721
NCS S 2005-Y40R
- Clay - 726
NCS S 4502-Y
- Cork - 724
NCS S 4010-Y30R
- Earth - 725
NCS S 5010-Y50R
- Hemp - 723
NCS S 3005-Y20R
- Humus - 727
NCS S 8010-Y70R
- Linen - 722
NCS S 4005-Y50R
- Stucco - 720
NCS S 0505-Y40R
- Chalk - 721
- Copper - 760
- Gold - 761
- Mercury - 762
- Aqua - 744
NCS S 1550-R80B
- Breeze - 743
NCS S 1030-R80B
- Fresh - 742
NCS S 2005-B20G
- Light - 740
NCS S 0510-Y10R
- Misty - 745
NCS S 1010-R40B
- Sunrise - 741
NCS S 0510-Y50R
- Twilight - 746
NCS S 3010-R20B
- Aqua - 744
- Emerald - 773
NCS S 6030-B30G
- Ermine - 772
NCS S 5030-B
- Garnet - 770
NCS S 5030-Y90R
- Scarlet - 771
NCS S 5040-Y90R
- Emerald - 773
- Standard Colors
- Black 08
- Satin Silver - 44
- White - 01
- Winchester Grey - 888
- Aged Teak - 801
- Barnwood Grey - 806
- Burnished Cherry - 803
- Lazy Maple - 800
- Sleek Cherry - 804
- Weathered Oak - 805
- Perforation AA - 62R354LHole diameter : 0.0625"Hole placement : 0.354"Open area : 2.5%
- Perforation AB - 125x1000x375LHole diameter : .125x1.000Hole placement : .375x1.250Open area : 26.6%
- Perforation AC - 125x1000x750LHole diameter : .125x1.000Hole placement : .750x1.250Open area : 13.3%
- Perforation AD - 125x1000x300LHole diameter : .125x1.000Hole placement : .300x1.1875Open area : 35.1%
- Perforation AE - 125x1000x600LHole diameter : .125x1.000Hole placement : .400x1.1875Open area : 17.5%
- Perforation AF - 375R974SHole diameter : .375"Hole placement : .974"Open area : 13.4%
- Perforation AG - 312R750DHole diameter : .312"Hole placement : .750"Open area : 13.6%
- Perforation AH - 750S1250LHole diameter : 0.750" x 0.750"Hole placement : 1.250"Open area : 36%
- Perforation AI - 250R413SHole diameter : .250"Hole placement : .413"Open area : 28.0%
- Perforation AJ - 500R600SHole diameter : .500"Hole placement : .600"Open area : 63%
- Perforation B - 60R169LHole diameter : .060"Hole placement : 9.9"Open area : 9.9%
- Perforation D - 98R216LHole diameter : .098"Hole placement : .216"Open area : 16.2%
- Perforation E - 71R138DHole diameter : .071"Hole placement : .138"Open area : 20.8%
- Perforation F - 71R195LHole diameter : .071"Hole placement : .195"Open area : 10.4%
- Perforation G - 125R250LHole diameter : .125"Hole placement : .250"Open area : 19.6%
- Perforation H - 125R354DHole diameter : .125"Hole placement : .354"Open area : 9.8%
- Perforation I - 188R1000DHole diameter : .1875"Hole placement : 1.000"Open area : 2.8%
- Perforation J - 2250R312SHole diameter : .250"Hole placement : .312"Open area : 58.2%
- Perforation K - 250R354DHole diameter : .250"Hole placement : .354"Open area : 39.0%
- Perforation L - 250R500LHole diameter : .250"Hole placement : .500"Open area : 19.6%
- Perforation N - 250R750LHole diameter : .250"Hole placement : .750"Open area : 9.0%
- Perforation O - 375S1125LHole diameter : .375"x.375"Hole placement : 1.125"x1.125"Open area : 11.1%
- Perforation P - 375R1125LHole diameter : .375"Hole placement : 1.125"Open area : 8.7%
- Perforation Q - 562S672LHole diameter : .5625"x.5625"Hole placement : .672"x.672"Open area : 70%
- Perforation R - 250S750LHole diameter : .250"x.250"Hole placement : .750"x.750"Open area : 11.1%
- Perforation S - 125R250DHole diameter : .125"Hole placement : .250"Open area : 19.6%
- Perforation V - 62R250DHole diameter : .0625"Hole placement : .250"Open area : 4.9%
- Perforation W - 562R1312LHole diameter : .5625"Hole placement : 1.3125"Open area : 14.4%
- Perforation Y - 562S1312LHole diameter : .5625"x.5625"Hole placement : 1.3125"x1.3125"Open area : 18.4%
- Perforation Z - 125R500LHole diameter : .125"Hole placement : .500"Open area : 4.9%
1 – YEAR METAL CEILINGS LIMITED WARRANTY
WHAT IS COVERED
The Company warrants to the Owner (as defined below), for ONE (1) Year after installation that the Products (as defined below), will be free from defects created in and directly attributable to the Company’s manufacturing process provided the Products are installed and maintained in strict accordance with Sellers recommendations and specifications.
If Products do not conform to this warranty, the Company will, at its own election, replace the Product with like quantities delivered to the original point of delivery, repair the damaged Product, or refund the original purchase price of the damaged Product. The term of the warranty for any replacement products will be the time remaining on this original warranty for the Products at the time the nonconformance was discovered.
“The Owner” is defined as the owner of a building or structure incorporating the Products at the time the warranty claim accrues. The “Products” covered under this warranty include: Rockfon Infinity, Rockfon CurvGrid, Rockfon SpanAir, Rockfon Planostile, Rockfon Planar, Rockfon Intaline, Rockfon CubeGrid, Rockfon Magna-T-Cell, Rockfon BeamGrid, Rockfon GraphGrid, Rockfon MetalScapes, Rockfon Traditions, Rockfon Metaline, Rockfon Securline.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The Warranty does not cover any damage or change to the Products resulting from improper material handling or storage, water, moisture, fire, chemical fumes, wind, accident, disaster, non-intended use, improper installation, abuse, failure of other system components or modification. See specification data sheets and additional Exclusions and Limitations, below, for more details.
The Owner, within 30 days after it or its representatives knew or should have known information suggesting a possible warranty claim, shall provide written notice to the Company, at the appropriate address below, including a full statement of the Owner’s identity, building location, Product description and all other relevant information which the Company may require to evaluate the claim. With the written notice, the Owner must provide documentary evidence as to the date of sale and installation including, for example, sales receipts. Failure to initiate the claim in this manner and within this timeframe voids this warranty. No claim or suit may be brought more than one (1) year after Owner knew or should have known of the nonconformance.
SAMPLING AND TESTING
All sampling and testing of the Products subject to a claim under this warranty must be conducted in accordance with the prescribed methods from the Company and in the presence of a Company representative, with 30 days written advance notice to the Company of the time and location of testing. All sampling and testing costs incurred by the Owner in connection with a claim under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the Owner. The Company shall be entitled to test samples at its own expense.
EXCLUSIONS and LIMITATIONS
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES ARISING BY LAW, OTHER AGREEMENT, USAGE OF TRADE, OR COURSE OF DEALING, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS KNOWLEDGE OF HOW THE PRODUCTS ARE TO BE USED.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE OWNER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR INSPECTION, RECEIPT, TRANSPORTATION AND CARE AND CUSTODY OF PRODUCTS RIGHTLY REJECTED.
The limited warranty for the Product covered under this warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any deviation from the limits, standards, practices, procedures, operating conditions or similar items addressed below shall void this limited warranty. The limited warranty is given to the owner of the building in which the Product is installed and may not be transferred or assigned to any other person or entity.
Care must be taken that the Products are not damaged during delivery and while they are stored at the job site: any damage to the Product during transport or storage will void warranty coverage.
The Product must be stored in a dry and clean area while in the possession of any party other than the company, and must not be damaged in any way prior to, during or after installation.
The Product must be installed and maintained in accordance with the current Company’s Specification Guidelines and best industry practices, including without limitation the most recent edition of the Ceilings and Interior Systems Construction Association (CISCA) publication “Metal Ceilings Technical Guidelines”.
The Product must be protected from contact with water (including condensation and steam), and chemical substances, fumes or vapors before, during and after installation. This limited warranty does not cover rusting due to any of the foregoing, or from any building or plumbing leaks, standing water, rain, snow, damage by fire, accident, acts of God, freezing temperatures, the failure of any HVAC system or systems, or any other form of intentional or unintentional misuse or abuse. Contact with dissimilar metals must be avoided.
The Products must not be used to support any other materials or items except those which are intended to be supported or hung in conjunction with the suspension systems, such as light fixtures or mechanical equipment, without written guidelines from the Company.
Any claims for defects relating to color or finish appearance are only valid at the time of installation. The Company shall not be liable for any variations in color or finish appearance after the time of installation.
The Company reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of its products, including the color thereof, without notice and shall not be liable as a result of such discontinuance or modification, nor shall the Company be liable in the event replacement material varies in color in comparison to the original product. If the Company replaces any material under this warranty, it may substitute products designated by the Company to be of comparable quality or price range in the event the product initially installed has been discontinued or modified.
ANY DEVIATION FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE OWNER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS IN REAL ESTATE OR OTHER PROPERTY VALUE, ARCHITECT OR ENGINEER FEES, CONTRACTOR OR LABOR COSTS TO REMOVE AND/OR REPLACE THE PRODUCTS, AND LOSSES OR COSTS FROM EXTRA HEATING OR COOLING REQUIREMENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO THE OWNER UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) FOR AN AMOUNT WHICH EXCEEDS THE TOTAL DOLLAR VALUE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY THE OWNER HEREUNDER.
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE OWNER, AS DEFINED HEREIN, AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO ANY OTHER PARTIES.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS COVERED HEREUNDER. THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE RELEVANT PRODUCT.
The “Company” is defined as the following company that has sold the Products:
In the United States: Chicago Metallic Company, LLC - 4849 South Austin Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60638, 708-563-4600
In Canada: Chicago Metallic Canada ULC - 8024 Esquesing Line, Milton, Ontario, Canada L9T 6W3, 905-878-8474