30 July 2018
Choose Rockfon Infinity perimeter trim
Choose our smooth, distortion-free, labor-saving perimeter ceiling trim for crisp, clean edges
Rockfon® Infinity™ ceiling perimeter trim helps you create a neat, clean edge for both straight and curved suspended ceiling designs, ceiling clouds, free-floating islands, light coves and dramatic transitions between ceiling heights and other accents.
Our perimeter edge ceiling trim is most often used in conjunction with our stone wool acoustical ceiling panels and metal ceiling panels as installed in our Chicago Metallic suspension systems. Infinity trim also is compatible with a variety of industry-standard panels, grid and other ceiling components.
For suspended ceiling systems, we offer a choice of standard, reveal edge, concealed edge, razor edge trim profile designs in nearly any color you can imagine. For drywall applications, our perimeter trim is primed for field painting. Paired bracket perimeter trim also can be installed back-to-back for visual details including double-sided circles, ribbons and arcs.
Our perimeter trim upholds the desired appearance with minimal maintenance. Made with distortion-free, sturdy, extruded aluminum, our metal perimeter trim contains no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth. Manufactured with up to 100 percent recycled content and, at the end of its use as part of a ceiling system, it can be locally recycled.
Meeting your ceiling project’s specifications, Infinity perimeter trim is engineered, fabricated and finished at the factory. Easy to install, it also saves time and labor at the job site. For fast-track construction projects, consider our Quick Ship Infinity Perimeter Trim.
Visit our Infinity perimeter trim product pages to learn more about:
- Infinity Standard Perimeter Trim – these straight lengths from 2 to 12 inches are ideal for straight sections and pre-mitered 90-degree corners
- Infinity Engineered Perimeter Trim – expanding on the standard offering, these trim lengths are engineered to your project’s specifications and may be curved on the horizontal access
- Infinity D Drywall Perimeter Trim – a factory-engineered alternative to built-up drywall framing that simplifies installation, this trim includes grooved and primed taping flanges, and comes in 4-, 6- or 8-inch heights
- Infinity R Reveal Edge Perimeter Trim – the 4-inch-high profile makes it easy to create reveal edge floating islands from factory-engineered components
- Infinity Z Razor Edge Perimeter Trim – the 6-inch-high trim provides a zero-depth (0 depth) ceiling look and an ideal knife edge ceiling trim profile reveal on floating islands and clouds
- Infinity CDX Razor and CDX Square Engineered Perimeter Trim – the 6-inch profile conceals the reveal in Razor and Square face options, and seamlessly integrates with Rockfon Alaska® and Sonar® concealed ceiling panels’ CDX edge designs
- Infinity Paired Bracket Perimeter Trim – the sturdy, galvanized steel bracket allows you to assemble straight or curved Infinity trim, back-to-back, at preset distances for consistent spacing
- Quick Ship Infinity Perimeter Trim – the 2-, 4- and 6-inch heights are stocked in straight lengths for immediate shipment
For more information on Rockfon Infinity perimeter trim, please download our Product Guide on Rockfon Metal Perimeter Trim.
If you would like additional, personalized assistance with product selection for your next ceiling project, please call us at 800-323-7164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us again soon and follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date on our products, industry insights and upcoming events.
> ALL NEWS