12 June 2018
Rockfon on display at A’18
Join us in booth #1415 June 21-22 in NYC
Rockfon will be exhibiting at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Conference on Architecture (A’18) at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. A’18 features a two-day expo, June 21-22, spanning two levels. Look for Rockfon on Level 3 in booth #1415.
Offering a complete ceiling solution
During the expo, June 21-22, we will be highlighting the latest product offerings from our complete portfolio of acoustic stone wool ceiling products, specialty metal ceiling products and ceiling suspension systems.
You’ll find us on the exhibit floor co-located with our colleagues from ROCKWOOL. Together, we offer advanced stone wool solutions to create beautiful, comfortable spaces.
Building on the Blueprint for Better Cities
Our focus on providing products to enrich modern living matches with the theme of A’18, Blueprint for Better Cities. We are here to help you create awe-inspiring and innovative spaces that showcase the best combinations of art and function that stand the test of time.
Building on the themes of A’18, we can support:
- Materials – We care deeply about responsible material sourcing and production, and how our products make a positive impact on everyone who comes in contact with them. On-demand EPDs and our listing in mindful MATERIALS are two ways we demonstrate our transparency.
- Energy & carbon – Reducing energy use and CO2 emissions are critical steps in improving both our built and natural environments. The high light reflectance of our white stone wool ceiling products extends the benefits of daylighting, which lessens the demand on electric lighting and HVAC, and their associated carbon footprint.
- Resilience – We agree that rapid population growth, climate change and natural and manmade disasters require new design approaches. The stone wool material we use not only is naturally abundant, it is inherently resistant to water, humidity, mold and fire. Further supporting life safety, we offer fire-rated and seismic-rated suspension systems.
- Design & health – Accepting the base level of primum non nocere, “first, do no harm;” we can now move onto enhancing the health, wellness and comfort of people using the spaces you’re designing. Optimizing acoustics, ensuring indoor air quality and enhancing quality indoor lighting are a few of our products’ essential attributes for improving wellbeing and overall health.
- Diversity, equity & inclusion – Bringing purpose to life, our ceiling solutions help make life a little quieter, healthier, safer, more sustainable, more productive and more beautiful – for all of us – for generations to come.
Learn more, earn credit
Whether or not you’re attending A’18, we also are happy to offer three AIA-approved courses through the Architectural Record Continuing Education Center online library:
- Designing with Metal Ceilings, 1.0 AIA LU/HSW
- Optimizing Acoustics for Effective Sound Design and Performance, 1.0 AIA LU/HSW
- The Value of Stone Wool Acoustical Ceilings, 1.0 AIA LU/HSW
On BD+C University, you’ll also find our course “Using Acoustic Plenum Barriers above Interior Partitions to Comply with Sound Isolation Requirements in Standards,” 1.0 AIA LU/HSW.
Expo-only and other conference registration options are still available to see us and the 800+ exhibitors at A’18.
To learn more about Rockfon, our products, industry insights and upcoming events, please follow us on LinkedIn. If you would like personalized assistance with product selection or continuing education courses, please call us at 800-323-7164, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to find a representative in your area.
> ALL NEWS