16 April 2018
Leadership in sustainability
Rockfon’s new facility exemplifies commitment to sustainability
Drawing on 50 years of success in Europe and available in the U.S. since 2013, we’re pleased to announce that our stone wool ceiling products are now manufactured right here in the U.S., at our new Marshall County, Mississippi facility.
We are proud to be an environmentally responsible, American manufacturer. Our products also contribute to sustainable and wellness goals of building projects and modern life across North America and around the globe. With the urban population growing every day, we need to find ways to provide for everyone in a way that keeps them safe and helps them thrive.
Safe, healthy, sustainable. Rockfon’s stone wool ceiling panels harness the natural power of stone to create beautiful, comfortable indoor environments that enrich the lives of everyone who comes in contact with them.
- We are committed to responsible sourcing of raw materials.
- Products made in the U.S. will reduce the fuel required for delivery to North American customers by 75%.
- Our extensive North American portfolio of stone wool acoustic ceiling solutions has earned UL® Environment’s GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low-emitting products.
The challenges of modern living have a huge impact on the growing needs of our customers and the ambitious projects they tackle. Our wellbeing goes hand-in-hand with the comfort of the environment, where we work, live, learn, heal, shop and play. We are in a fortunate position to make a positive impact with products that support:
- Improving energy efficiency
- Promoting healthy indoor environments
- Making safer, more sustainable and more resilient buildings
Donald Salas, owner of Eagle Rock Contracting sums up the benefits of Rockfon’s American production by saying ''reduced lead times for product delivery are so important for us to stay on budget and on schedule. Being able to rely on Rockfon’s production at the new Marshall County plant makes my job easier. And, the fact that quicker turnaround comes with reduced fuel usage and emissions helps improve overall air quality and energy efficiency, so the impact is greater than just one job site.''
> ALL NEWS