08 August 2017
Explore our perforation options for metal ceilings
When designing ceilings to enhance aesthetics and acoustics, perforations can play an important role. The holes may be so small and tightly grouped as to become nearly invisible, or so large and widely distributed to become a distinctive visual element.
Rockfon perforated metal ceiling panels are presented in a choice of standard circular or square shapes in varying sizes and spacing. Available for selected planks, panels and curved systems, premium patterns expand the options for perforation dimension and open area, as well as offer rectangular shapes.
Illustrating these design choices, the new 16-page brochure, “Perforation Options for Rockfon Specialty Metal Ceilings,” is available for download by clicking here. It also can be located in the “Documentation & Sample – Product Guides” section of the product web pages for:
- Rockfon® Spanair® metal planks and Rockfon® Spanair® Torsion Spring Plus metal panels
- Rockfon® Planostile™ and Rockfon® Planostile™ D metal panels
- Rockfon® Planar®, Rockfon® Planar® Plus, Rockfon® Planar® Macro and Rockfon® Planar® Macroplus® linear metal panels
- Rockfon® Metaline™ metal panels and Rockfon® Securline® metal planks for security applications
- Rockfon® Curvgrid™ curved metal ceiling systems
> ALL NEWS