09 June 2017
Rockfon shares research findings at acoustics industry events
Rockfon will be participating in INCE Noise-Con 2017 and the joint ASA/EAA conference, sharing the latest Optimized Acoustics research and best practices.
Rockfon Acoustic Specialist Gary Madaras, Ph.D., ASA, INCE, Assoc. AIA, will be presenting at two industry events this June.
- At NOISE-CON 2017 , Madaras will present during technical sessions on Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
- On Mon., June 12, 2:50-3:10 p.m., Madaras will present "Optimized Acoustics Research Program Update: Achieving High Sound Isolation when a Suspended Acoustical Ceiling Runs Continuously Over Partial-Height Demising Walls”
- On Tues., June 13, 2:10-2:30 p.m., Madaras will present “The Acoustical Benefits of Stone Wool”
- At Acoustics ’17 in Boston, Madaras will be involved in two Architectural Acoustics sessions on Tues., June 27.
- At 1:40 p.m., he will be participating in the retrospect on the works and beneficial legacy of Bertram Kinzey II.
- At 3 p.m., he and Andrew Heuer of NGC Testing Services will present the latest findings from the Optimized Acoustics Research Program in achieving high sound isolation between rooms with stone wool ceilings and plenum barriers when the ceiling grid runs continuously over partial height demising walls.
> ALL NEWS