23 January 2017
Designing with Metal Ceilings
Contact ROCKFON for this course, earn 1.0 LU HSW
Helping expand industry knowledge to create beautiful, high-performance, effective ceiling designs, ROCKFON has updated our “Designing with Metal Ceilings” educational course for architects, designers and other building team professionals. To request this one-hour, in-person presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800-323-7164, or click here to find a representative in your area.
“Designing with Metal Ceilings” teaches participants about the:
- Benefits of suspended ceilings, such as aesthetics, easy maintenance, sustainability attributes, optimized acoustics and other high-performance advantages
- Design considerations with metal ceilings, such as aluminum or steel construction, suspension systems, sizes, shapes, perforations and finish options
- Budget, schedule and installation considerations of metal ceiling designs
- Specification considerations of metal ceilings, such as recycled content, industry installation guidelines, international and local code requirements, and ASTM performance standards
- Standard and unique project applications for common metal ceiling systems, such as exposed or concealed suspension systems, open cell, security, curves, clouds and perimeter trims
As part of our complete ceiling solutions, ROCKFON offers the largest variety of specialty metal ceiling panels in the industry. Our metal panel products come in a wide range of shapes, sizes and finishes, in standard and custom configurations. ROCKFON metal panels and stone wool acoustic ceiling panels are engineered for easy installation with Chicago Metallic suspension systems.
This educational course is approved for credit through the American Institute of Architects’ Continuing Education Systems (AIA/CES), the Green Building Certification Institute representing LEED® certification for the U.S. Green Building Council (GBCI/USGBC) and the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC). Equivalent credits also may be available from other professional associations.
ROCKFON offers three additional, in-person 1.0 LU HSW AIA/CES courses, and also welcome the opportunity to present customized, educational and technical information for your specific projects
To discuss with a representative in your area, please click here.
> ALL NEWS